Friday, September 02, 2005

Extra storage

Is it just me or does it really get soooOOO freaking warm at times these days?

No wonder mosquitoes are breeding all over la!
Rain for like a few minutes (...just to form up the breeding ground) then humid like anything! If i were a mosquito, also will be happily buzzzzing around and feeding myself laR!

However im not a mosquito, and therefore this weather is just making me feel really uncomfortable at times! Just too freaking hot la..


On a totally different note..I logged in to my hotmail account earlier and got a milli-second shock.

Normally when i log in, the bar at the top left corner which shows the storage capacity would be in the RED zone. Showing percentages of 80% ..or WARNING: FULL (or something along those lines)

But when i logged in earlier, i saw it in the GREEN zone! -inserts shock face!-

Somemore the percentage filled is only 8%!!!

Thoughts which went through my mind as page loaded---

Oh nooo!Dun tell me all my picutres kanna deleted ah?
But bbbut...By WHO?!?!
I sooo suay kanna heck meh?Like tt xiaxue??
Siao ah..Think who soo free wanna heck YOUR mail man!


Then page loaded------


And i realised everything was still there. And then it hit me...


HOTMAIL GAVE ME FREE EXTRA STORAGE CAPACITY!!!!!


woooHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Finally man!! -3cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for hotmail...-


Unfortunately, they gave it a little too late also la. Cos their terribly small storage capacity drove me to go sign up another email account. This time with yahoo..

But thanks anyway for the FREE EXTRA storage!!woohhooo...