Wednesday, April 21, 2004

die lah~~~

today's AMB pract. exam can be considered a partial killer ah!!!!she pian tai one leh...13 stations n each station 3 minutes ONLI!!!!think for the answer aso take 1minutes le lor..den write haven finish the stupid bell ring..how to do finish like tt!!!toopid lah..didnt answer all the questions in the end. den left out one of the answers which i KNOW the answer to!!!arghhh...tmr having Aqua pract. exam..hope tt one not so jia lat..*prays*
anway got inspired to write something..wun call it a poem or song..jus got inspired..(n partly aso cos study aqua until sian!!)

' I saw you walk by today.
I pretended I didnt.
I forced myself to believe that I'm over you.
I tried but couldnt.
The sight of you still makes my heart beat faster.
I acted like it wasnt.
A part of me still hopes that you'll be mine.
I guess it's impossible coz you wouldnt.'

Anyhow write one lah.. ;p hahha..anyway i know im almost over him le..he's not that big a deal...hahha..jus like looking at him onlI..shhhh....hahhhaa..