Wednesday, December 31, 2003

2004....

I can proudly say that i have cleared BOTH my table n closet!!hahha..after weeks n weeks of delaying..ive finally completed both tasks today!!*cheerzz* kinda have a good feeling after that..like put the past behind..start new..means sort of more to me esp after the shitty incident..almost didnt wanna wake up this morning..every time i open my eyes, i recall the shit..my heart hurts..i try to close my eyes again n go back to sleep where nothing matters...anyway here are some things i have planned for the yr 2004....(not in any order)

1) Be a better person.

2) Be stronger both physically n mentally.

3) Spend more time with my mum.

4) Be more of an all-rounder.

5) Be able to make decisions which i wun regret n be less of a procrastinator.

6) Learn a new instrument or sport..or jus improve on what i already know...

7) Have more friends around me...be a better friend to those i already know..

8) Dont let anyone bring me down or allow any guy to create hell in my life.

9) Bring my family closer together.

and lastly.........

10) BE HAPPY n HAVE A GREAT 2004!!!!!!!