Tuesday, December 30, 2003

haizz...hope tt bastard drops dead n dies...

jus as i thought the whole hp thingy is over after i buy my new hp...the bill came..all i can say is that f***er had a great time chatting on MY account....im not the type who uses vulgarities(ask my pals they know...)..but nothing but that came out wen i saw the bill..u would too..trust me..i mean like i had already spent soooo much on the new hp...den now i'm chargeable for a horrible amt which i didnt even use...wat the F***?!?!singtel wun do anything..i've asked..now y in the world should i pay for tt??i CAN pay but watever for??arghhh...wish that asshole would jus die or something!!!

actually i wanted to write abt how great Rondeau was...all the great things that happened...haizz...but now too fed up n depressed...can onli recall the sad part of things....nvm,i'll try...overall, i tink the performance tt dae was ok...not bad..(if i say so myself..hehhe)..i really enjoyed myself performing..can say tt it's one of my best performance in poly sooo far...took some pictures..not as many as i wished though...hehhe..n didnt manage to take pic of the guy i wanted somemore!!he looked pretty good tt nite *grinzZ* ...actually all the guys looked veryy smart tt nite...well, dunno y i felt that way...but wen i saw how janice n all were rushing abt b4 the concert...i was kinda worried abt my treasurer post...think i will die jus from collecting band fund!!!!haiz..wad a horrible way to end the yr...thought can go enjoy 2nite..but now with the twist of things, think i better save the money jus in case i realli HAVE to pay for that bastard's doings...manz,this must be the most vulgar entry of mine ever!! arghhh...veryyy fed up!!!!

"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry."

Maxine Waters, in Brian Lanker, I Dream a World, 1989