Saturday, April 22, 2023

Rest In Peace, Cashy

22.04.23

This evening we lost a furry member of the family.

Our dear Cashy would have turned 11 in just about 2months time… 


She’s my first and last dog. And as I type this for the sake of memory, I’m just filled with guilt and regret…


Of how little time I spent with her in recent years— esp after didi was born..


Last Dec when she was diagnosed with Cushings, it was a wake-up call and I guess also a tiny mental prep of what was to come..

I know that one day I’ll need to call the pet cremation number but I still couldn’t stop the tears from flowing tonight.


Cashy, thank you for being a very considerate fur baby to us in many ways… Though u spent your entire life refusing to be toilet trained, u never made us have to worry about your health throughout your life with us.


I’m grateful that you didn’t have to suffer over a long period of time. I’m grateful that I managed to hold u just a little bit longer and closer this afternoon after your shower because u sat on your diarrhoea.


Thank you for choosing us. Run free and run happily over the rainbow bridge Cash!

Love you baby!


26.06.2012 - 22.04.2023