Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Something Funny That The Boy Said (👦🏻)

Just for memory sake, I want to quickly document down something funny Don said just now...


Backstory:

I wasn’t feeling well after lunch and felt very puke-ish... had some tummy discomfort and was just overall very uncomfortable.


So wp brought the kids home after school and I greeted them at the door...


I was rubbing my tummy say ‘I’m soooo unwell... tummy pain.’


👦🏻: Issit inside got another baby?

👩🏽: hahahaha! Why do you ask that? Was I this way very often when didi was inside?

👦🏻: ignored my question and carrying on laughing...

👩🏽: why you suddenly can be so smart to say such a smart thing?

👦🏻: 😳 I’m correct? Really got another baby?


Hahahahah.....


He was shocked but not the “oh no, not another baby again” kind of reaction.

But more like “I can’t believe u guessed correct”


The whole thing just really tickled me la.... didn’t expect him to react this way.

Guess I was really having a lot of stomach discomfort when I was pregnant with didi. Or maybe he remembers me just complaining so often about being unwell.


Ahhh tt silly boy.......


Then now just before I was preparing to sleep, I can’t help but to once again feel that we did a right decision to ligate 😂

Because otherwise what that boy said earlier would have made me panic and wonder if he was correct! At least till my period arrives.... hahahha....


So in a way, glad that we chose the fail proof method and the possibility of having kid #4 doesn’t have to be something I worry myself to sleep tonight.


Good night!