Sunday, December 18, 2005

I WANNA GO FOR A HOLIDAY!

I WANNA GO FOR A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

That about sums up how i feel now.

I really wanna get out of singapore for a few days. To somewhere cooler or even somewhere warmer aso i dun mind! I just wanna get into the holiday mood! U know, the relaxing in hotel or sight-seeing or just hanging by the pool mood.

But family cant go anywhere now because sister is in the midst of her semester (sch not pregnancy) and parents would never leave anyone behind like tt.

Wahh..regarding the topic of having sch term in dec, and even though im not affected by it, i sure have alot of comments on it man!! But tt will be for another post entry. No anger (not enough) to touch tt topic now.

But coming back to my desperation to get away, any takers?? Some low budget,few days of relaxation and fun.

Hey gang, still up to going Genting--the supposed trip tt never happened. Or Phuket/Langkawi/Tioman Island? Anywhere?? Anyone?!??!