Friday, October 14, 2005

Who The Hell She Think She Is!?!?!

It's 11pm now and she hasn't called me yet!!!

Who does she think she is!? What!? Think I dun have a life issit?!!

Arghhh...

Super bloody pissed right now!

Everytime i go to her place, she has like a thousand and one things for me to do!

Right...so u DO pay pretty well. But honestly, im getting a little short-fused of late with ur working attitude, mate!

Im practically like her runner! Her THIRD maid! (yea,the woman has 2 maids in her household.) Why the hell does she treat me differently from how she treats her other helpers?

Just because i dun come from a bloody JC? Is tt it? Just cos im a poly student and not from a top-notch or even bleh-ish JC? And What's the deal with JC kids being better or smarter than poly ones anyway?!? All a bunch of shit in my opinion! And just so you know, im MORE than worthy to enter JC with the grades i got man! But i CHOSE NOT to alright! [post note: Please do not take offense, dear friends who came from JC. Sorry.]

Or maybe u're just being bias towards me just because im not overpouring with money like YOU! Or also unlike most of ur other helpers, i do not come frm a flithy rich family whose parents can afford to send their children to places like UK to further their studies yeah!! ( Who also coincidentally live on landed property or some high-end condo. ) Is THAT it then? That my dad may even be not rich enough to send me to aus to study? Is that why u treat me like lower-grade scump?!

Or hey, maybe it's because i speak in my Singaporean accent without even noticing it? Ohh. Perhaps u prefer the posh British accent instead. Im sorry mdm, but i have been in this bloody country for the past 20 freaking years! Dun expect me to speak in the Queen's English ok! As it is, im already cutting down aLOTT on my lahs and lohs hor!!

You're almost <------> close to me deciding not to work at ur centre anymore! U're just LUCKY to get me understand! To withstand all ur nonsense. All ur prima dona attitude.

So quit hurrying me with ur photocopy work when u gave the whole thick freaking stack like few minutes ago. If the kid needs my attention tt f***ing moment, then DUN GIVE ME THE WORK TO PHOTOCOPY AT THE SAME TIME LAR!!

I hate it when u ask ME to do stuff ur OTHER helpers can do. Simple. Stupid. Stuff! Always going,

'Hasinah, can you go call in the kids?'

or

'Hasinah, you mark these MCQ questions. Then the more difficult ones (comprehension) give ABC to mark.'

or

'Hasinah, can u make it quick with the photocopying? ChildB is getting to my nerves. (as if he doesnt get to mine! bleh~) I need you to sit with him and guide him. I got no patience for him.'

So what now? Throwing me all ur problem kids?!? Kindly allowing me to build up my blood pressure while young issit? Thanks yea! And wtf abt me not being capable to mark SIMPLE PRIMARY sch comprehension questions?!?! It's not as if the answer sheet was not provided!

Ok, so i may be new. I may not know your marking scheme or how strict u are with ur marking, but i NEED to start from somewhere right?! How will i ever know if u dun ever let me mark the compre.?!?


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*repeats to self*

[Cool down girl...this is only a temp job...very soon, u wun have to bear her nonsense anymore. U wun have to go through the mental torture of teaching ChildB on thursdays anymore. U wun get headaches after his lesson anymore......]

(0_O