Friday, July 02, 2004

A twisted ankle is better den a pain in the back

Why in the world mus ppl SMOKE!?!?! ewwww... can someone knock it into their head tt the smell they carry on them STINKS!!?! polluting the air ard them.. irresponsible fools.. esp hate it wen i have no choice but to walk behind a smoker! all tt disgusting air blows rite into my face! One night of being ard smokers took me 2 washes to get tt smell out of my hair! waste my shampo ah...

anyway, my back still hurts!! wahhhhh.....think it's more den a month le.. Nowadays, it kinda hurts more wen it's gonna rain!! darn darn darn...n those 2hr-lectures are purely torture for my back!! towards the last half-hr, i'll be like squirming ard..this is bad..real bad..imagine now 19yrs old like that..den wen old how..die ah..

*walks away with worried look.........