Saturday, June 26, 2004

hEaRtBrOkEn ``o_0```

" Even though u have been gone for less than a day, im alreadi missing u soo much..
Nobody will ever know how much i realli feel for u..
I'll miss the times when i fell asleep next to u...
The times i'll fall asleep with my head on top of u....
I love the way of how u were always there for me...when i had to study late...
There was sooo much we shared through these 14+years!!!
Im soo sad that it has to end this way...
I wish tt SOB who got u now treats u GOOD!! she better..
I feel sooo lost without u now..I know i'll move on...
You alreadi have...But im still gonna say tt...







I MISS YOU STUDY TABLE!!!!


(*what were u thinking?!?! hehhe...but sad fact is tt my table is realli gone...didnt even see the person who bought it..ohh,for those who are wondering y would anyone wanna buy a study table..it's not a study table la..it's a dinning table which i use part of it for studying..so i guess u can imagine how big tt is..but cos we're getting a smaller newer one for the new house,this gotta go...hiazz...using a cardboard box as a table now..aint i pitiful!??!?! *cryz* )