Sunday, October 23, 2005

Huge sightings @ Dempsey Road

!! I never knew such a home existed in Singapore !!

The other day during my driving lesson, I was driving along Dempsey Road. (Don't ask me why instructor decided to go there man! But the roads can get pretty challenging at times!)

So anyway, he made me stop alongside this super BIG land of property! No, then again big isnt accurate enough to describe the house (opps, i mean mansion!). More like HUGE!! Noo, make that ENORMOUS!! Really i tell you! No joke.

It's a damn bloody palace i tell you!!

Actually my instructor's sort of main aim was to let me see his car-showroom-like amount of cars he had in the DRIvEWAY!! Imagine..that fellow had a DRIVEWAY!!!! Mind you, it's not like those simple straight road leading to the main house tt kind of driveway! It's the freaking roundabout kind u see in movies ok!!

Oh yah, back to the cars. Get this.. In his parking lot, there were THREE red Ferrari. 1 LAMBORGHINI! And one more of which model i didnt catch but apprantly costing TWO million dollars plus!!!

WTF man!!!!

And while i was drooling over the beauty of the cars, my instructor kindly informed me tt the no. of cars i see at tt point of time (ard 3+pm on a weekday), was only a SMALL portion of the number of cars he had!

Then my instructor made me drive up a little more. -shock-
-stunned-

The front porch had this 3-storey high glass wall type of fountain. You know the type they have in hotels. Where the water flows frm the top of the wall down. I tell you, at tt point of time, I was practically amazed by the mere beauty of it. The massive plot of land! The humongous house! The great number of cars!

I didnt even know such a place existed in singapore!! A house of that size! Of that design! I mean really know..Think more along the glam and size of those kind of houses u see in movies. It's truly amazing.

Anyway during the rest of the lesson, i saw a handful more homes with similar hugeness. Who are these people man?!?!? Where in the world do they earn their money from?!! The size of their garden!!! Bigger than my bedroom!!! WTH la...

kk, due to the many distractions while typing this entry..time now is actually 2am. And im freaking tired. Will continue with my thoughts abt the place in the next entry.