Saturday, February 19, 2005

Christmas is long gone. New year celebrations are over.
CHINESE new year is ending soon. The next holiday is far from sight..

Life is busy busy busy. Reports after reports are being asked for.
I still cant understand why they had to squeeze in soOOOOOO many things into jus 7 WEEKS!! What were they thinking?!?!? arghh..

Anyway, fortunately for me..im still hanging in there. Besides that terrible backpain im facing again! It's pure torture when i cant sit or stand or even lie down for long!!Dun ask me how i sleep at night. U dun wanna know..

Thankfully having him around
is making my life much better.. tee hee hee... doesnt he look soooOOOO cute in this pix? I absolutely loVEEE his outfit in Constantine!
Simple yet smart-looking.


Well..actually have nothing to type about.






Oh Ya...show u a cute pix of one of my mousey which i managed to capture earlier. Cutey bum..cant believe it actually sat sooo still and
pose nicely for me to picture it!



Realised tt it's trying to act cute with that slight tilt of head.

anyway tt's skinny poo chi..will try to get fatty poo chi to pose when have more time to stick it to the paper (fatty cant keep still)..


kk..gtg train them to stand/walk on 2 legs..


[oohh..dun u tink tt he's cute too!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.