Sunday, February 13, 2005

Im a Sad case

*breathes in*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*sighzzzzzzz*


I dont know how to start this entry.


It's just that i realised that it's been a loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnGG time since i last laughed.

Im talking about those wholesome..right from the bottom of the heart kind of laughing. The kind that leaves you to tears and good memories after the whole thing.


Im not sad. But im just not happy either. I wonder why.


Maybe it's because there's alot of stuff on mind? Like what to do after graduation or how to come up with a super blow-away-the-examiner type of FYP presentation. Or family.


Or maYBe it's not all that? I dunno....


Im okay. Really. Just tt somehow i need to get back my ability to laugh like last time!!




Hmmm...im in the mood for chilling out at Swing or Jazz @ South Bridge or Harry's Bar... But guess it's too late for that tonight.. So gotta make do with music frm my iTunes... ohhh, n staring into the eyes of my new found love





Happy Vday Keanu Darling.....






[*wonder how many of u peeps just puked...tee hee hee]