Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pervertic bastards in buses

BASTARDS!!!

Dammit! I had enough! ENOUGH!!

Screw you assholes who think it's ok rubbing up to girls in a crowded bus!!
Screw you bastards who feel 'the kick' just sitting sooo damn close to girls in the bus!!
Screw YOU fuckers!! SCREW YOU!!!

Im pissed!! Yes! I rEALLY am!! I had enough of such encounters with these desperate shitbags!!! Failures of the society!

What the hell do u get leaning sooo close to a girl sitting next to you man!?? I mean, fuck..u DON'T even get to put yr pathetic 'brother' into her alright!!! So what the shit do u have in your brain by doing that shitassed action?? Shiok meh??

Tell me, what pleasure do you really feel when u sit soo bloody close to a girl (in the bus)?? Does it really feel sooo great having your arms and thighs touching hers??? I thought only dicks were sensitive! Since when your arms had extra sensory nerves too?
Damn bloody fucking BasTArds!

Young and old ALL the SAME!! Young feeling horny..ok, can understand.
But freaking old dick! If you can even get IT to stand (hah!), go screw your wife instead!! Why traumatize girls in society!!! Dont make me curse your death asshole!!

You know what really irritates me is that there are more and MORE of such fucking jerks taking the public transports (mainly buses & trains) these days!! As if the usual 'door-guards', 'put-bags-on-seat goons' and 'got-space-dun-move-in morons' are NOT irritating enough!!!

To hell with the 'Take public transport' movement! With soooo many of such perverts following the campaign, i rather spend that ton of money buying a car than letting a horny bastard rub up against me!!

Damn! Just thinking about it makes me furious!

I just dont get what excitment or enjoyment they get!! Fucking bastards! Leaning in sooo close and even just lying against my arm as if the movement of the bus caused you to have no control over yours! ThiNK I BORN YESTERDAY ISSIT!!!! Shitface!!
Might as well just open your bloody mouth and ask me to hug you!!
Hmph, if looks could kill, your family would be preparing for your wake right NOW fucker!

And this is JUST one such asshole!! There are TONS out there in Singapore!!! Desperate bastards!
And WhY mE?!!? Funny thing is that as far as i can remember, i am always wearing a LOOSE, BAGGY T-SHIRT when such shit happens!! What the fuck were they thinking!!!!!! I really dun get how their screwed up mind works!

Totally destroyed my mood and initial intention to write about some story book character.
Blame those shitassed fuckers!! Hope all you perverts who get joy in doing such things die of some horrible disease!!! AIDS! Yes, DIE OF AIDS!! Suffer a slow, torturing death!

Arrghh!!! DAMN YOU BLOODY PERVERTIC FUCKERS!!!! BURN IN HELL!!!



[postnote: Vulgarities used does not indicate a change of my character. It just accentuates the anger and frustration im feeling or rather felt at the time the entry was written.]